dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Monday, June 22, 2009
Disappointed in you.Anyw, I just read Howard's blog entry regarding how he felt toward the possibility of an extension of the june holidays. I think there are not many like him who would think beyond the selfish reasons for wanting a holiday extension, and so I'm really proud of him :D hahahah yay mama-pride. It's true that the reason behind most students (in fact 99%) wanting that holiday extension would be to have more time to study/sleep/catch up on time lost in the 3 weeks of holiday that have alr passed. I am no exception. And since that's because we wanna do better, there really isn't anything wrong in that. The terrible part would be when we start wishing more people come down with the virus, BEST IS SOMEONE IN OUR SCHOOL, so school for us will surely start one week later. That's inhuman to the max thinking of all the suffering the H1N1-stricken people have to endure; I agree with Howard. The thing is, I don't think the people who 'wish for the rise in severity of the H1N1 communal spread' really want it to happen, I don't think no one's that inhuman --it's just that in order for the holidays to be extended (for them to do whatever revision/playing they want), the situation has to perhaps worsen considerably. It's a chain effect kind of thing. Anyw, my mugging plan has reached the epitome of failure, and while I hope the H1N1 situation in Singapore improves, I also hope MOE will give us that one week of holiday (2 weeks also can haha) to help contain the virus plus give us abit more time to prepare for BT2 and rest before full-fledged chionging. I am angry and mad that I am grounded. And if I had the choice, I wouldn't be stuck at home. I would be at Mark's house with jmll, or at lisyn's with yanqi and meiting and regina studying. So don't come tell me about empty promises that I've made cus 1) I don't make empty promises. 2) It's not up to me, and I respect my mother's decision no matter how angry I am cus she is my mother. So okay, I went to run cus I have new sports apparel! :D haha mok dont worry lah, before that day i didn't have any also! :D i buy you for xmas. i miss my 6V, and faccom and everything in sch. and while i want an extended holiday i can't wait to get back to school so we can go back to our usual crap haha :D sch life is fun with great company. okay. i go back to electromagnetism. meanwhile, jiayou everyone (: suffering not long more. |